RealModScene
slayer88

quick question on copied games

Hey there everyone,

I had a silly accident with my freestyle/xex yesterday. I tried to play Dragon Age Inquisition and it wanted to convert my hard drive to an xbox drive. Regrettably I continued with it only to realize that it was going to format my hard drive. I had stopped the process by switching the xbox off manually, then I had to recover the information via my PC. I had recovered some of the games on the drive, but now not all of the games are working (and the ones that work gives me a black screen after a period of playing).

My question is: is it possible to see if there are files missing from the games (I can see files, there is an default.xex in there, but the game doesn't work)?

If anyone can give me some advice regarding this...please do so!

P.S

Has anyone sucessfully installed/played Dragon Age Inquisition?

• Like 3

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4622-dragon-age-inquisition-installation-guide/#entry36284 here's a guide on how to get Dragon Age Inquisition working

The only way to verify the game(s) is to extract them again, or making a SFV, perhaps having someone else with the games helping you do that...

But, if i were you, i'd just delete the games that don't work and re-extract them... if that don't work... well... then you'll have to troubleshoot further from there...

There are no recovery options as far as i'm aware for partially deleted data or partially formatted 360 drives,you best start from scratch & start over by letting the drive be formatted as you had done when you first set it up to be used with a 360,as there's no telling what parts of the drive are in limbo by the interrupted format procedure