RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Hopelessone

How can you download Disney Infinity ToyBoxes on a RGH?

Hi All,

I have an RGH xbox360 slim that i bought, I have also bought the Disney Infinity Starter pack and want to download some of the free pre made toyboxes. Google does not give much on 'RGH how to download ToyBoxes'. Can you help me with steps for this?

Thanks,

If you are refering to DLC the best way is to get it off of Xbox Live with retail system.If they are free DLC maybe I could get them for you.

I just realized what I believe your talking about, your refering to the game figurines you can only use them if you buy them.

Hi Mate,

No I meant toyboxes people create and make them then submit it to the disney infinity site, you can download them for free. My RGH box has never been online. Any way to get them you think or impossible?

Thanks,

I don't have this game but in game does it connect to Xbox Live or Disney? If it connects to Live I could possibly help.

• Like 1

Afaik all games with some kind of internet thing connect to a backend server through Xbox Live

bummer, the one I downloaded from the above link will do then...Now to find the same as the link, but for Disney Infinity 2.0 !... 

Thanks for the explanations, helped lots. Was wondering after an hour of searching why nothing popped up with ToyBoxes.. :)

hi,

i downloaded the file but it sais the save game is coruupted and need to be deleted.

is there a way to download from disney infinity web site to pc and then copy it to xbox 360 ?