RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chriss179

Crash on managing TU

I have a constant crash on 1 particular game. It is Project Gotham 3. I used a pal europe version and a japanese version so far. Both give me the same result. When creating the god, it could not read the Media_ID, so i insterted it myself by hand into the god container. My guess is that TU manager tries to read the XEX and receives a strange media_id which it doesn't know how to interpret... just like iso2god.

[edit] Added a crashlog [/edit]

20150113151807.crash.rar

Can you send me your databases? that way i can check what the database holds, might shed some more light on what the problem is...

i have the same error by 2 Games. Do you Need my database too?

Greetz

Paddy01

Just tell me the games that causes the crash and i'll look at the TU's for them, there's a small bug with these games that i think we fixed in 0.5b... don't remember atm tho, but basically... you need to delete the tu list for the game once i've fixed the issue (that way it doesn't load the data that is causing the crash)

Alright, i'll have to have the backend admin deal with that problem >_> 2 of those have 1 TU i cannot see at all (it lists 3, shows 2) and the last one have 7 and lists 3...

• Like 1