RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Nelskeet517

I NEED PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE

I INSTALLED CR4 CHIP.

I CANNOT GET AURORA OR FSD3 TO RUN

-I HAVE XEXMENU BURNED TO A DISC.

-I HAVE AURORA ON A FLASHDRIVE

-I HAVE HAD A RUNNING MODDED CONSOLE FOR 5 DAYS NOW AND CANT GET ANYTHING TO WORK I HAVE LOOKED AT COUNTLESS TUTORIALS AND VIDEOS AND I AM JUST GETTING FRUSTRATED I CANT FIND SOMEWHERE THAT IS STRAIGHT FORWARD ON WHAT TO DO.

-DO I HAVE TO HAVE THIS XEXMENU DVD TO RUN EVERY SINGLE TIME I BOOT MY CONSOLE.

-COULD SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A SIMPLE LIST OF THINGS TO DO.

-ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW IS A DASHBOARD THAT BOOTS EVERY TIME I NTURN ON MY CONSOLE

AND EMULATORSSSS.

I KNOW ITS AGGRAVATING TO SEE SOMEONE WHO "DOESNT DO THERE RESEARCH" BUT DANM I AM CLUELESS,, WILL SOMEONE WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE TELL ME WHAT TO DO.. IF YOU KNOW ALOT IT SHOULDENT TAKE MUCH EFFORT TO HELP ME OUT.

--MY DASH IS IS IN THE 1700'S DASHLAUNCH IS NOT SUPORTED!  PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT

THHHHHHHANNK YOU

Latest dashlaunch DOES support 17150... the version included with the FSD installer does not...

Really, what you need to do is download Dashlaunch 3.14, copy Aurora/FSD or whatever to your consoles HDD, then run the installer from Dashlaunch 3.14, it'll then first of all let you install dashlaunch if it's not already installed, then you can change the configuration, next... you'll want to save the new launch.ini, i recommend doing that to your HDD...

Also, please DO NOT use all CAPS!