RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
olivagyok360

How Add music on Aurora dash?

Hi,

i think it's not possible to add Music directly to Aurora. The easyest way is to put your Music on Usb Drive and launch it with the Musicplayer in the Miniblades. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi,

i think it's not possible to add Music directly to Aurora. The easyest way is to put your Music on Usb Drive and launch it with the Musicplayer in the Miniblades. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's a skin thing, and you can add sounds to it... i'm pretty sure of that ;)

Hi,

sorry i don't understand correctly maybe because english isn't my native Language.

Is there a Musicplayer integratet in Aurora? Where is it? It's a while ago i tried copying some mp3s to iternal Hdd and tried statring it. No way.

Hi,

sorry i don't understand correctly maybe because english isn't my native Language.

Is there a Musicplayer integratet in Aurora? Where is it? It's a while ago i tried copying some mp3s to iternal Hdd and tried statring it. No way.

This question isn't about playing musing while using Aurora, it's about putting it in a skin... Aurora doesn't have a music player no... but i believe audio can be added to the skin without an actual media player in Aurora...

Ahh now i undertsand you mean the sound when pressing a button a switching in the covers like in Fsd or Nxe?

That would be really nice if there is a ability to add this.

Hi,

This sound all so good,but i want under the das add music...same wit FSD3...i try same way with xui tool,but not working...on FSD3 the main.xur must edit,and this works...with aurora main.xur not working....