RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
shokomokacs

FSD Game deletion

Hello,

Few days ago my nephew played on the xbox and he decieded to be an idiot and basically deleted 20 games from the dashboard so now i don't see them in my "games" but when i enter the file manager i can access them therefore they are not deleted manually or something.

Is there a way to get them back to the dashboard without uploading them again? because i already deleted them from the computer. and i am new to the RGH thingy, i would be happy if anyone could help me with that.

thank you in advanced.

Shoko.

Hello,

Few days ago my nephew played on the xbox and he decieded to be an idiot and basically deleted 20 games from the dashboard so now i don't see them in my "games" but when i enter the file manager i can access them therefore they are not deleted manually or something.

Is there a way to get them back to the dashboard without uploading them again? because i already deleted them from the computer. and i am new to the RGH thingy, i would be happy if anyone could help me with that.

thank you in advanced.

Shoko.

Go into fsd content settings check your drive paths are still there and correct then start a manual scan if your games are still there then it will pick them back up

Go into fsd content settings check your drive paths are still there and correct then start a manual scan if your games are still there then it will pick them back up

It still doesn't work, i entered the settings screen, and re selected the hard drive and the location of the games and then clicked on scan manually and nothing happens, but if i enter the file browser i can still enter the games from there its just not comfortable at all to select a game from there, is there any other way to try to make it work? i appriciate your help.

It still doesn't work, i entered the settings screen, and re selected the hard drive and the location of the games and then clicked on scan manually and nothing happens, but if i enter the file browser i can still enter the games from there its just not comfortable at all to select a game from there, is there any other way to try to make it work? i appriciate your help.

Did you check in file manger that their are files inside of the folders and that its not just the folder that has been left after deleting.

If their are files still inside of the folders go into the fsd folder and delete content.db file i think is in the data folder if memory serves me correct if not hunt it out there is only one of it. then start up fsd and reset your game paths and let it rescan everything if that does not work then chances are you will have to re download your games

Your nephew must of hit "Y" on a title and moved it to "no section" in FSD. Which means he did this roughly 20 times, are you sure this was an accident?

Anyways I would just do a fresh install of FSD rev 775 and just add the game paths again. 

• Like 1

Your nephew must of hit "Y" on a title and moved it to "no section" in FSD. Which means he did this roughly 20 times, are you sure this was an accident?

Anyways I would just do a fresh install of FSD rev 775 and just add the game paths again. 

Well, he is four years old i am pretty sure he just clicked on buttons :p