RealModScene
nghiatech24

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox 360 Jtag FSD 3 rev775- System link - Unable to connect to host

Hi everyone !

My name' Nghia, i'm from Vietnam, please don't hate me, not all Vietnamese are bad.

this's my first post in site, please help me if you know any solutions.

my problem is, i play Call of duty Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 Jtag with FSD 3 Rev775, and want to play Multiplayer with System Link.

1. I had turned on Ping Patched on Dashbroad of Xbox. And disable Devlink.

2. I had opened port, UPNP setting of router, JQE360 account and check it again on Link setting, everything PASS.

3. I login Call of duty AW, update TU to latest. Press Multiplayer -> System link, press Xbox guide on Controller -> login System link -> choose Room, everything OK.

Press Join Game -> i can see some room.

But when i try to join any room (all room, i try), the game have Error report "Unable to connect to host"

Anyone know how to make it work or have any solutions for my problem?

Thank much for your support !

I have had this problem with a lot of games, for the most part I attribute it to the host being to far away, even with ping patch, or a bad connection. Try a different lobby.

• Like 1

I have had this problem with a lot of games, for the most part I attribute it to the host being to far away, even with ping patch, or a bad connection. Try a different lobby.

Because don't have many player play this game with Jtag System link, so just 1 Lobby have players, if use other Lobby, have no one to play with.

When I said lobby, I was not talking about the Link room, but the game you are trying to join. I get this in BO2 all the time, then try a different host, and it works perfect.

• Like 1

When I said lobby, I was not talking about the Link room, but the game you are trying to join. I get this in BO2 all the time, then try a different host, and it works perfect.

thank much, guy. I will try your method.