RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mj1henry

Can Join System Link in Guide button But Game Lobby Empty Help!!

I cannot seem to get into any System LiNK Matches.I'm on an RGH Jasper tried using FSD 775 and Aurora 0.3b.

I have tried COD: AW and BLOPS2, with latest title update and latest dash.

When I start the game and hit the guide button and go to System  Link, I can see all the LiNK matches and can even join them, but when i go into the the lobby in game, it's totally empty and there is no one for me to play with  :huh:

Any suggestion on how to fix this would be fantastic.

Thanks

I cannot seem to get into any System LiNK Matches.I'm on an RGH Jasper tried using FSD 775 and Aurora 0.3b.

I have tried COD: AW and BLOPS2, with latest title update and latest dash.

When I start the game and hit the guide button and go to System  Link, I can see all the LiNK matches and can even join them, but when i go into the the lobby in game, it's totally empty and there is no one for me to play with  :huh:

Any suggestion on how to fix this would be fantastic.

Thanks

Do a LiNK test... does it give you all green?

The IP addresses of your console and your forwarded ports on the router are probably not the same anymore. Check them.

The tests fail Data Port Status and Broadcast Port Status fail when I do the test. I'm connecting from the Caribbean and I suspect my ISP has a firewall that may be causing issues with the port forwarding. 

Here are my results after verifying LiNK settings:

UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled Router Found

Port: 10001 TCP Fail UDP Fail

Port 10011 TCP Fail UDP Fail

Auth mj1henry :Pass

Pass: Devlink is Dabled

Pass Ping Patch is enabled.

What are your suggestions?

The tests fail Data Port Status and Broadcast Port Status fail when I do the test. I'm connecting from the Caribbean and I suspect my ISP has a firewall that may be causing issues with the port forwarding. 

Here are my results after verifying LiNK settings:

UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled Router Found

Port: 10001 TCP Fail UDP Fail

Port 10011 TCP Fail UDP Fail

Auth mj1henry :Pass

Pass: Devlink is Dabled

Pass Ping Patch is enabled.

What are your suggestions?

First, doublecheck your routers portforwarding, if you're sure they're correct, reboot your modem/router, if it still don't work, call your ISP and ask them for support (they're after all being paid to support you with their service ;))

thanks for your help. the "System Link" was blacked out when i started the game until i forwarded the ports and restarted the router. I figured i was going in the right direction and was doing something wrong. i'll check with ISP but i doubt they'll be any help. Thanks again.

thanks for your help. the "System Link" was blacked out when i started the game until i forwarded the ports and restarted the router. I figured i was going in the right direction and was doing something wrong. i'll check with ISP but i doubt they'll be any help. Thanks again.

They should at the very least be able to tell you if portforwarding is allowed, or what type of connection you have exactly... this will help us to help you ;)