RealModScene
aHoks

Lots of games show up but don't start.

Hi, 

I use FreeStyle for a long time, but when I download new games, and put them in the 00000../ folder, (so this problem only shows up with GOD games), I can't play them, so they show up in FSD but can't play, I press A and the games don't start, the screen stays there in the FSD game browser.

Please help, Today I updated to 16747(but i haven't updated the avatar and kinect data yet but this doesn't matter) and uploaded FSD and DashLaunch again too.

Akos

Hi, 

I use FreeStyle for a long time, but when I download new games, and put them in the 00000../ folder, (so this problem only shows up with GOD games), I can't play them, so they show up in FSD but can't play, I press A and the games don't start, the screen stays there in the FSD game browser.

Please help, Today I updated to 16747(but i haven't updated the avatar and kinect data yet but this doesn't matter) and uploaded FSD and DashLaunch again too.

Akos

Did you also copy the .data folder for the GOD's? if not; that's why they're not working...

I installed it and nothing changed,

I installed the same as the kernel update

I tried Aurora too,

it says 'generating title' and after nothing happens I get back to my Games

I bought this xbox from a service that installs RGH on new xbox-es, so I think everything is correct, but - is there any method to reformat all the data and get again the wiped xbox rgh filesystem to restart everything? (it's a corona 4g model, been using for a year)

I viewed debug.log perhaps that's cause the errors?

17:21:25.539|DrivesManager|F9000000|Mounting Game:

17:21:25.544|DrivesManager|F9000000|Mounting Results: \??\Game:, \Device\Harddisk0\Partition1\FS - serial: 2020202057202D44585731433741503231393736 - DeviceId: ffffffff

I installed it and nothing changed,

I installed the same as the kernel update

I tried Aurora too,

it says 'generating title' and after nothing happens I get back to my Games

I bought this xbox from a service that installs RGH on new xbox-es, so I think everything is correct, but - is there any method to reformat all the data and get again the wiped xbox rgh filesystem to restart everything? (it's a corona 4g model, been using for a year)

I viewed debug.log perhaps that's cause the errors?

17:21:25.539|DrivesManager|F9000000|Mounting Game:

17:21:25.544|DrivesManager|F9000000|Mounting Results: \??\Game:, \Device\Harddisk0\Partition1\FS - serial: 2020202057202D44585731433741503231393736 - DeviceId: ffffffff

Thast looks kinda normal to me, but... can you send the full log? maybe there's something else which you didn't copy that shows the actual problem...

In aurora when you try to start a game, what happens more precisely?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50244078/debug.log - here's my debug.log, from the Game/log folder (I think :unsure: )

in Aurora, I press "A" then a "modal window" comes up and some texts are showing up and the loader loads quickly, and the last sign is: "Generating Title", then the small window disappears and I am at the place where I pressed "A", so in my games library. Nothing happens.

Have you tried running it from NXE? all propperly installed god games will show up there. also is contpatch enabled in your launch.ini. If this all checks out, try installing the game in NXE and see if it plays from hdd. if it does run nxe2god on it and try again. Also, I have had issues copying GOD/DLC/TU files via ftp, if this is how you are transfering your games, make sure your FTP client is set to binary mode, not ascii, or try copying via usb device(Better option, much faster). If this is the case, when you go to storage settings under NXE settings, the game will show up as corrupted data.