RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cozmo72

Intelligent Folder Recognition issue

Hi Guys, sorry if this has already been covered but i couldnt find anything about it. when im using the file manager, the only files that are recognised seem to be the user folders. it says something like (for example) E9675757[Dean]. but all the games Title IDs dont have any game name extention. do i need to download something extra?

Thanks guys

Hi Guys, sorry if this has already been covered but i couldnt find anything about it. when im using the file manager, the only files that are recognised seem to be the user folders. it says something like (for example) E9675757[Dean]. but all the games Title IDs dont have any game name extention. do i need to download something extra?

Thanks guys

It should download that on it's own from xboxunity.net, do you have xhttp enabled?

Hi Guys, I have the same problem as cozmo72. I have xhttp enabled and livestrong disabled in dashlaunch. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

You can try deleting the Data folder in Aurora folder. Set the gamepath new and and do a rescan. This fixed it for me one time when i had the wrong settings in Dashlaunch and already added the games. After that i changed setings and it didn't download. So i delete Data, new path, scan and after that everyhing worked.