RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

[Bug Report] Move possibilty while deleting

Hi,

I don't know if this is already known as it is a similar bug to the F3 Settings.

Area: Coverflow/Gamelist

When you delete your paths, you can't move in the menus and that is good because you have to wait for the progress.

But, while deleting a game in the coverflow, you can move and delete another one so it still accepts controller input. And when you open a menu or scene they overlap. When you even delete another game while deleting it even stays for ever and the dark overlay gets another overlay onto itself.

I think it should not be possible to give input while there is a progress bar.

A similar bug was also in the settings or viewsettings somewhere but could not reproduce it.

Thank you for reading

Greets

Well it is not simple to show a picture of a reproducing progress.

Will try to take one when i got time.

Meanwhile you can just try to remove a game from your coverflow. While removing you can move to another game and that is wrong. Never touch a running system they said. When you remove another game while removing the first game is in progress the progress is not going on anymore. Inputs are allowed. People should have to wait till something is deleted. I guess with the overlay is also a memory leak or lifecycle problem. Removing the assets takes really long.