RealModScene
jeffmangum

USBMU content folders suddenly gone after transferring a TU using Horizon.

I'd recommend creating it on your console, then using the F3 filemanager putting the GTA V files there...

Just manually create it? Do you know the correct file structure? its usbmu/content/000000 right? Is the C capitalized? And how many zeroes?

Can I use Party Buffallo to transfer the files to USBMU rather than using the very slow FSD file manager?

Just manually create it? Do you know the correct file structure? its usbmu/content/000000 right? Is the C capitalized? And how many zeroes?

Can I use Party Buffallo to transfer the files to USBMU rather than using the very slow FSD file manager?

It's uppercase C and 16 zero's, but yes... it's in the root of the MU iirc...

The best way is to just copy/move your profile to the USBMu, or create a savegame there with a game, then you'll have it generated for you... (well, not the folder with the 0's i guess but, everything else)

You can use party buffalo also, but i still recommend that you use the FSD Filemanager because it uses the Xbox 360 Kernel to deal with it (which means it'll be 100% accurate)... the filemanager isn't slow, the FTP however might be...

It's uppercase C and 16 zero's, but yes... it's in the root of the MU iirc...

The best way is to just copy/move your profile to the USBMu, or create a savegame there with a game, then you'll have it generated for you... (well, not the folder with the 0's i guess but, everything else)

You can use party buffalo also, but i still recommend that you use the FSD Filemanager because it uses the Xbox 360 Kernel to deal with it (which means it'll be 100% accurate)... the filemanager isn't slow, the FTP however might be...

Ok then I wont use party buffalo. No i dont ftp... wait ftp is using windows to transfer to the xbox right? I dont do that cause its also slow. I'll just go with FSD then. 

Hope it works when i try it now.

Ok then I wont use party buffalo. No i dont ftp... wait ftp is using windows to transfer to the xbox right? I dont do that cause its also slow. I'll just go with FSD then. 

Hope it works when i try it now.

Windows does have FTP yes, but you're probably refering to SMB/Samba... the windows share thing... that's also pretty slow... with the FSD Filemanager what you do is you put it on your USB HDD (in the FAT32 partition), then you just copy it on the console from there to the USBMU...

Windows does have FTP yes, but you're probably refering to SMB/Samba... the windows share thing... that's also pretty slow... with the FSD Filemanager what you do is you put it on your USB HDD (in the FAT32 partition), then you just copy it on the console from there to the USBMU...

Yes it worked! Gta v is back to normal again! Thank God. Now im thinking if i should get back on installing Alien Isolation. Damn that game gave me a headache!