RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
erfanndark

necessary help needed

Hi friends today i bought The Evil With in  burnermax  , my Xbox lens didn't work good so i decide to take image then i use iso2god and send the god file to flash then to Xbox Hdd1/content/0000000000000000 after scan i played the game when i select difficulty and start suddenly screen got white and freeze i tried many times but same result  :unsure:  i go to Xbox dashboard and get DVD in and played after show Bethesda mark suddenly game request to install but my lens is didn't work and in 3% game out what should i do ?

1-what should i do ? 

2-why game didn't request to install in freestyle ?(it only shows game  difficultly (casual or normal) after select it crash)

3-i can not use my Xbox lens so i can install it on Xbox Dashboard!! :(

4-how i can install Evil within graphic with freestyle ? (or if i will use aurora for play Evil Within  game will crash too ?)

5-i use tiltle update 1 but game still crash ? :baby:  :unsure:  :huh:

Buy a retail copy of the game and play that... that disc is shit... it's probably burnt on a low quality crap disc with a worn out burner...

So you mean if I use another disc and then image and change it to god it will work good ok tomorrow I will return the disc with another I hope it is work.

Get an original copy of the game, not a pirate copy... the pirate copy's are often shit if you don't make it yourself...