RealModScene
barelynotlegal

Max payne 3

Wanted to play mp3 today so i went to lad it and i get fatal crash when starting a new game. I get past settings and all that stuff but when he is at the table (game starts loading) it gives me a fatal crash. The second disk does the same.

The game is ripped from a retail disk and the path is games/maxpayne/max payne disc one and same for second disc except disc2. I remember it working on my fsd but not sure if from disc or baxkupi had to change to games from Games cuase it want reading games. That fixxed it but deleted all the retail system updates. (Not sure if those are important).

But i xant get it to work for the life of me. Any one get it to work? Latest fsd dash and dashlaunch. Its. Corona 4 gig rgh/demon dual nand.

Something is acting up with one or more of the files most likely if it worked in the past...

My recomendation is that you remove any DLC/TU's to begin with, if that solves the problem, great! if not; remove the game and install from NXE instead (you do have a internal hdd aswell? or?)

Running internal. I do have dlc but no tittle updates. It is wierd. Was all good til i ran game then fsd stopped showing games. Ill remove dlc and try again.

Sorry forgot dont have disk anymore. Little girl (3yrs old) liked the shinny. Lol

Rid of all and it working.

ThanX

Was wondering how to get the trainer to work for TU8? I placed the trainer(s) launch_trainer.xex & trainer.xex inthe root of disc1&2, launch trainer_launch.xex via fsd file manager.i geg a error saying game cant be launched and loads the nxe dash. Ive tried several combos and nothing happens when i press the back and start button.

Source for trainer....

http://www.xyzmods.com/index.php/topic/37-max-payne-3-tu8/

Was wondering how to get the trainer to work for TU8? I placed the trainer(s) launch_trainer.xex & trainer.xex inthe root of disc1&2, launch trainer_launch.xex via fsd file manager.i geg a error saying game cant be launched and loads the nxe dash. Ive tried several combos and nothing happens when i press the back and start button.

Source for trainer....

http://www.xyzmods.com/index.php/topic/37-max-payne-3-tu8/

Do you have TU8 installed? if not; install it, and for trainer support it's better to ask the author... we don't really do much trainer stuff around here...

No probs. Thanz for the advise. One last question. Is there a way to disable plugins? I unload the plugings but once i return to fsd dash they are loaded again.

Last one i promise.lol

No probs. Thanz for the advise. One last question. Is there a way to disable plugins? I unload the plugings but once i return to fsd dash they are loaded again.

Last one i promise.lol

Should be a setting that says "Load it on startup" or something like that, there is for Aurora atleast... iirc it's also available in F3...

Reripping or redownload it again should fix the fatal crash

Not when it's a trainer involved...