RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
indian

Aurora 0.2b game list editor

Hi,

i was wondering is there a way to edit the games ?

I logged in into webui and could not find anything. Would have been awesome just to login over the Aurora webui and to be able yours games. Well at least your game titles. Iam guessing Aurora 0.2b doesn't have this feature or till yet.

Is there any other way to edit them? Maybe an editor? 

Would GaDaBaMa 3.2 work? It used to work with Freestyle3

Anything would help.

Thanks.

It depends on what you want to edit, you can rename, hide and remove the from within Aurora (Press Y to get to the title screen, then go to the bottom of the "actions list", here you'll find these options)

Changing covers requires that you go about it using Xboxunity.net (if the covers aren't already there you have to upload and wait for us to approve it) all you do is do "Push to Xbox" as long as your console is logged in with the same account as you are logged in to on xboxunity.net it should then download the cover you told it to... (it checks for this every 5 minutes, and if a content scan is running it'll wait until that's that before downloading)

• Like 1

thanks i know that already. Got everything working including system link.

My question is if there is a way to edit the game titles from a pc not from the xbox. Like logging into Aurora webui for example or somehow edit game list file. if there is one in the data folder of aurora. With Access or something else. 

Its a pain the butt to edit lot of games with the xbox controller :). Yes i know also you can connect a keyboard to the xbox but iam looking for a solution to edit game titles from a pc or via webui. I know for a fact lot of people wanted it for F3 back then. Maybe someone can suggest it to Aurora developer team for the next Aurora feature implementation. :clap:  :thumbsup:

thanks i know that already. Got everything working including system link.

My question is if there is a way to edit the game titles from a pc not from the xbox. Like logging into Aurora webui for example or somehow edit game list file. if there is one in the data folder of aurora.

Its a pain the butt to edit lot of games with the xbox controller :)

you can edit the content database, it's a SQLite database

• Like 1

awesome thanks. Just tried i can edit.

Do you know if the database is linked to a specific xbox via serial number or id?

I have 2x xbox360's i want to transfer aurora folder including all the content to the other xbxo360. 

Will it work?

awesome thanks. Just tried i can edit.

Do you know if the database is linked to a specific xbox via serial number or id?

I have 2x xbox360's i want to transfer aurora folder including all the content to the other xbxo360. 

Will it work?

The Settings DB won't work as-is with the paths... they're tied to serial numbers... other then that it should work as-is i believe...

• Like 1

thanks.

1. i changed the titles and put it back onto the xbox worked like a charm. 

2. You are right about the Serial number. Maybe just replace the serial number of the other xbox? Question where can i find the entry of the serial number. Will it be in the database file?

2. You are right about the Serial number. Maybe just replace the serial number of the other xbox? Question where can i find the entry of the serial number. Will it be in the database file?

The serial number for the harddrive is stored in the settings.db file iirc, just search and you'll find it ;)

i was looking in content.db

All i could find was in the scanpath table the device id and iam guessing that is the hard drive id. i thought i have to replace the consoleid/serial from 2nd xbox in the settings.db file to make it work.

Iam using Database Browser for SQlite. That one has no search function

i was looking in content.db

All i could find was in the scanpath the deviceid. Iam guessing that is hd id. i thought i have to replace the consoleid/serial from 2nd xbox in the settings.db file to make it work.

No, you have to replace it with the correct ID for the device... meaning, the serial from the hdd and such ;)

• Like 1

i think you misunderstood me or i was not clear enough.

My question was. I have 2 Hard Drives which iam using on my main xbox. I have downloaded the covers and edited the titles and the xbox hd contains the Aurora folder.

Now I copy the Aurora folder from the main xbox to my second xbox and hook up those 2 Hard Drives to my second xbox.

That should work right? No need to change any ids because those 2 Hard Drives are still the same with the same ID. 

To change id would make only sence if i would use different Hard Drives.

Right?

i think you misunderstood me or i was not clear enough.

My question was. I have 2 Hard Drives which iam using on my main xbox. I have downloaded the covers and edited the titles. 

Now i want to take those 2 Hard Drives and hook them up at my second xbox. That should work right? No need to change any ids because those 2 Hard Drives are still the same with the same ID. Right?

Yeah, that should work... never tried it myself tho, but... only one way to find out, right? ;)

• Like 1

yeah just installed Aurora on my second xbox 360.

Worked like a charm with HD's from my first Xbox 360. No ID editing needed.

It didnt work with a different HD with the same content. I guess i need to edit only if i want to change physically the HD's :)

Question is HardDrive id's really needed to be looked for in  Aurora? Might be easier to look for the Hard Drive label ;)

yeah just installed Aurora on my second xbox 360.

Worked like a charm with HD's from my first Xbox 360. No ID editing needed.

It didnt work with a different HD with the same content. I guess i need to edit only if i want to change physically the HD's :)

Question is HardDrive id's really needed to be looked for in  Aurora? Might be easier to look for the Hard Drive label ;)

It is needed because Usb0, Usb1 and Usb2, Memory Units, etc, can change depending the order they are plugged in.   Once we have to do it for special cases we have to do it for all of the drives so they all work the same.