RealModScene
fhedgspeth

sonic update required

hi .. got a problem... Sonic All stars Transf... will not start it just goes to " system up date required" . I have checked  and made sure I have the latest update. I have downloaded another copy.  Still cant play it ( worked find up until three days ago).....   Please any help would be greatly appreciated..

You need to install the avatar/kinect files for your current dashboard

• Like 1

thanks ..... just got 1 more ? .. I have kernel 16537 where can I get the  avatar/kinect files to download. Checked online but all I can find is info.. on how to update it or they have a older kernel version.

thanks ..... just got 1 more ? .. I have kernel 16537 where can I get the  avatar/kinect files to download. Checked online but all I can find is info.. on how to update it or they have a older kernel version.

there's a tutorial for how to install it, and in the top of the page you have GXArena^ it's a FW/Update repository, you can download all updates for Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, PSPGo, PS4 and PSVita it also have 2 somewhat out-dated OSUDT for Xbox one (they've replaced OSUDT2 several times)

I have that games and it works for me... I did install the avatar updater... but  that's all I did hey fhedgspeth here is a link for avatar

just in case you haven't found it

https://mega.co.nz/#!ggcRgLqL!5l1duh7ADPArzseqJUQmm_iFaZN9ggPCekQ9x4753wc

Dunno what version that is, but... it's better to always grab the version that is for the kernel you're currently on from here: http://www.gxarena.com/ (it's a FW repository that me and a friend of mine has created, this is a place where you can get hold of the data needed and trust that it's legit stuff)

Each kernel uses different avatar files (altought, they're often pretty much the same in the long run anyways!)