RealModScene
RockCity

FSD wont recognize anything from content folder

My fsd wasn't showing any xbla games added to the hard drive so I deleted all game paths and re added them. Now no content in the content folder shows in coverflow. All of the xex extracted games show and home brew as well, but all god containers and xbla from the content file refuse to show. They aren't deleted. They show when I connect to ftp. I've already done a fresh install of fsd several times. Think the content folder is corrupted?

Where do I disable filters? Do you mean set to auto rather than filter by type? If so, already tried that. Odd part is I can still boot the most recent god containers on nxe dash.

Where do I disable filters? Do you mean set to auto rather than filter by type? If so, already tried that. Odd part is I can still boot the most recent god containers on nxe dash.

He's mixing up F3 and Aurora...

Your issue is very odd...

Yeah I can't seem to find anyone that has had the same issue which is why I'm wondering if the content file is corrupt somehow and I'll need to wipe it clean and start from scratch. Hope not.

Like I said in the original post, that's already been done about a dozen times. Overwrite same folder and using a new folder as well. Neither one fixed the issue.

Like I said in the original post, that's already been done about a dozen times. Overwrite same folder and using a new folder as well. Neither one fixed the issue.

Woops, sorry about that... well, then i have no more tips for you with f3, perhaps try aurora?