RealModScene
Kassaaam

GTA V crashes my JTAG

Hi, this is my first post here so avoid any mistakes I make.

It's been a week now since I've been trying to run GTA V on my Jtag 4gb Xbox slim which I bought few months ago. I followed the exact tutorials I found on the Internet, copied the dvd1 content folder to the right place and also copied the dvd2 to the right Place to run it with XEXMENU. Everytime I start the default.xex, my xbox turns off and then restarts in few seconds. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I even pushed the content files in the external hdd with horizon, it shows its been pushed but the game still crashes.

Please help me run it guys. :(

Hi, this is my first post here so avoid any mistakes I make.

It's been a week now since I've been trying to run GTA V on my Jtag 4gb Xbox slim which I bought few months ago. I followed the exact tutorials I found on the Internet, copied the dvd1 content folder to the right place and also copied the dvd2 to the right Place to run it with XEXMENU. Everytime I start the default.xex, my xbox turns off and then restarts in few seconds. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I even pushed the content files in the external hdd with horizon, it shows its been pushed but the game still crashes.

Please help me run it guys. :(

Try extracting it to a FAT32 formatted USB memory instead, you are most likely experiencing missing/corrupt files

Hey how do i make an forum like u?

Hard work and lot's of time ;) netheir of which you care about =)

Why are you talking to each other and not helping me?

Did you read what i said? my post is for you AND the other guy...

Oh my bad, missed it sorry. I used xbox image browser to extract the iso to my fat32 external hdd. I have many games already on it and every single one works fine on it but it's just gta v, when I start it the console turns off after the Rockstar intro.

Oh my bad, missed it sorry. I used xbox image browser to extract the iso to my fat32 external hdd. I have many games already on it and every single one works fine on it but it's just gta v, when I start it the console turns off after the Rockstar intro.

Ok, check that the content from Disc1 shows up under "Memory" in NXE (the Xbox 360 dashboard), if it doesn't or have a ! you need to fix that... if they're there and look ok (should be 4 files) you have to check the contents of your disc 2... also make sure you start the game with the default.xex from disc 2 and not disc 1...

Thank you but I've checked the four files and they are shown under NXE and I am using the dvd2 default.xex.

Btw Can you please give me a Screenshot of all the extracted files in dvd2 iso? Just to know if I have all the right files needed to run it. 0acbe4bf0b818271b6b26e474c337508.jpg