RealModScene
Thorz

Unstable favorites between reboots

Hi

I am on F3 v.775.

I can add items to the favorites list by using the LB + Y combination, and the favorites are being shown when going into the list using LB+X. The problem is that the favorites list is not always being shown between reboots. Sometimes after a console reboot I can access it and other times it is just empty. Rebooting F3 can bring the list to life again with all the favorites intact so they don't get deleted, it is some kind of detection problem. It is easy to see when the favs have been loaded because the small golden stars are shown over the favorite titles when the list is working, they are absent when the list has not been correctly loaded.

I have tested with the Xbox 360 games category.

Any advice on how to fix this issue?

I have tested both on default skin and on The Dream Theme 2.5. The behavior is the same.

Thanks for the help.

it's probably that it doesn't have time to load it before you want it... or it's your database is on the edge of what it can handle... it's not super duper amazing and can handle thousands of covers at any given time... Aurora is much better with this ;)

The hole database on this console is around 750 games big, but there are only 75 on the Xbox 360 category.

I have found that restarting F3 use to get the favs back.

My hopes are put in Aurora. When the dash is a little more mature I will definitely make the jump. Maybe I can have my hole XBLA collection under the XBLA section and not splitted in 3 sections like I have it today with F3.

Thanks.

The hole database on this console is around 750 games big, but there are only 75 on the Xbox 360 category.

I have found that restarting F3 use to get the favs back.

My hopes are put in Aurora. When the dash is a little more mature I will definitely make the jump. Maybe I can have my hole XBLA collection under the XBLA section and not splitted in 3 sections like I have it today with F3.

Thanks.

You can indeed, i have tested aurora with 983 games in the database, all showing at once... so... it should work fine for you aswell ;)