RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
byaandy

A problem with gta v dlc

Hello boys , if someone can help me im having a problem with gta v.

I have all the dlc except for these 2 : Independence day and gta sa flight school

The problem is , if i put some of this dlc the game crashes , i tried to download tu 17 from the FSD but for some reason the tu's for gta v doesn't appear on the list to download , so i picked it up from xbuc

My title and media id are 545408a7 79e465c5

I know the problem is with the Tu because even after i delete the dlcs , i get fatal crash with tu 17 but if i turn it off and put on tu 15 the game works just fine , but what is the problem then if i downloaded the correct tu?My xbox is still on dash 16547 i havent updated it still , but that isn't necessary right?

Well , hope somene can save me haha , if no one knows the solution there is no problem too , i can play without this 2 dlcs , sorry for the bad english!

Hello boys , if someone can help me im having a problem with gta v.

I have all the dlc except for these 2 : Independence day and gta sa flight school

The problem is , if i put some of this dlc the game crashes , i tried to download tu 17 from the FSD but for some reason the tu's for gta v doesn't appear on the list to download , so i picked it up from xbuc

My title and media id are 545408a7 79e465c5

I know the problem is with the Tu because even after i delete the dlcs , i get fatal crash with tu 17 but if i turn it off and put on tu 15 the game works just fine , but what is the problem then if i downloaded the correct tu?My xbox is still on dash 16547 i havent updated it still , but that isn't necessary right?

Well , hope somene can save me haha , if no one knows the solution there is no problem too , i can play without this 2 dlcs , sorry for the bad english!

That might actually be the reason for the problem, i know some TU's require 16747... another thing you can do is to upload it to Xboxunity.com (the TU) it'll then be checked and verified, if there's a problem with it, it'll be rejected and you'll be told instantly... if however the tu is OK, it'll be added to the database and you can then download it directly from within F3 which will then install it in the correct place for you...

could i ask you, where do you download the dlcs?

You can, but i'm not going to tell you, it's private ;)

• Like 1