RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ramsi33

vincular xbox

hola a todos, me he registrado en esta pagina, para poder jugar en red con el RGH de la xbox, ya tengo mi usuario y contraseña, cuando la pongo en al consola y pico sobre vincular xbox me sale fallada conexion revise su nick y contraseña...lo hago y me sigue saliendo lo mismo, alguien puede ayudarme muchas gracias!!

amigo ya tengo el registro hecho, cuanto tarda en vincularse y conectarse...me dice estado idle...podrias guiarme un poco

If your account details are entered in the FSD settings and you choose to connect it, there shouldnt be any problem with playing online. (If you already set up the ports in the FSD settings and in the router of course, you can also activate the DMZ of your router.)

You should also active "pingpatch" and "contpatch" in dashlaunch and save the settings of course.

If your account details are entered in the FSD settings and you choose to connect it, there shouldnt be any problem with playing online. (If you already set up the ports in the FSD settings and in the router of course, you can also activate the DMZ of your router.)

You should also active "pingpatch" and "contpatch" in dashlaunch and save the settings of course.

Contpatch might not be 100% good to use, and it doesn't change anything for LiNK in particualr, what it does is patch XBLA/DLC on the fly to unlock it, but it's using a "standard" method, some DLC might use a different method... in those cases this will cause problems rather the solve them... that's why it's a option and not built-in

• Like 1