RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Flip Hitschfeld Von Hantke

diablo 3 ros link problem

i join a room but when i go to find game but nothing appears :S

Is there anyone playing? are you on the same TU as everyone else? have you tried other games?

theres a lot of ppl playing im the same tu as everyone else and yes  :c

What's your online name? i can host a game for you if you like, so you can see if you can find that... if so; it's not a real problem, it's just nobody hosting a game you can join ;)

If you want me to do this, join irc and msg me there... also, it's working with other games?

theres a lot of ppl playing im the same tu as everyone else and yes  :c

Same thing with me too. I see people playing, but I go to find games in D3:RoS and it lists nothing.

Perhaps you guys need to recheck that the IPs of your virtual LAN server (with port forwarding) match your console's IP. For example, all could have the following address: 192.168.1.9

Perhaps you guys need to recheck that the IPs of your virtual LAN server (with port forwarding) match your console's IP. For example, all could have the following address: 192.168.1.9

My 360 has its own reserved IP which is also DMZ and port forwarding is on for it ports 3071-3072. I run the test and everything passes. I still cannot find any games.

My 360 has its own reserved IP which is also DMZ and port forwarding is on for it ports 3071-3072. I run the test and everything passes. I still cannot find any games.

then it comes down to 3 possible issues;

1. You're not on the same TU as everyone else

2. Nobody is hosting a game for you to find

3. It's a communication issue caused by your ISP

then it comes down to 3 possible issues;

1. You're not on the same TU as everyone else

2. Nobody is hosting a game for you to find

3. It's a communication issue caused by your ISP

It could be an ISP issue as I'm in Thailand, but I can play other link games fine. I'm on the same update as everyone else "TU1". I've been on there when there were over 100 people and no games were being listed.