RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
IAmTheDude

Setting Link as DL Plugin

Just a quick question.

I hardly use FSD, not that theres anything wrong with it , but prefer to use NXE. I only use FSD to start Link.

Is there a way to set the link plugin to start on boot like other DL plugins so that the link menu is available from the get go?

Ive tried setting the FreestylePlugin.xex in DL but it didnt load so am assuming its dependent on FSD running first?

Would this be possible in the future with Aurora, having the option of having plugins active without the dash?

Just a quick question.

I hardly use FSD, not that theres anything wrong with it , but prefer to use NXE. I only use FSD to start Link.

Is there a way to set the link plugin to start on boot like other DL plugins so that the link menu is available from the get go?

Ive tried setting the FreestylePlugin.xex in DL but it didnt load so am assuming its dependent on FSD running first?

Would this be possible in the future with Aurora, having the option of having plugins active without the dash?

It's not a Dashlaunch plugin that's why it doesn't work...

No, it won't be available without FSD/Aurora

It's not a Dashlaunch plugin that's why it doesn't work...

No, it won't be available without FSD/Aurora

Coolio.

I don't know enough about the plugins to know, just thought it was a normal xex that loaded 'with' FSD but could be run on its own as well.

Thought Id ask anyway, cheers :)