RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Agnaldo Mariano

System Link Problems

Hello All,

I have the 775 version of F3. I have 16747 dash with 3.12 dashlaunch.

I have correctly configured dashlaunch and my router, and all of the tests for link PASS.

me and my cousin have the same internet and when I went to play on system link with him, he can not see my game room when I create and I do not see his room when he creates someone know what can that be

my xbox ip is 192.168.0.31 and it is 192.168.10.31 someone help me

Hello All,

I have the 775 version of F3. I have 16747 dash with 3.12 dashlaunch.

I have correctly configured dashlaunch and my router, and all of the tests for link PASS.

me and my cousin have the same internet and when I went to play on system link with him, he can not see my game room when I create and I do not see his room when he creates someone know what can that be

my xbox ip is 192.168.0.31 and it is 192.168.10.31 someone help me

Are you both in the same network? if so; it'll not work with LiNK enabled, and without LiNK enabled it's only local...

What you can do however is play on LiNK with a game someone else is hosting...

Swizzy,

May I knw why them can't connect with link while on use the same network,, if them create another port setting in router means, is it possible???

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Swizzy,

May I knw why them can't connect with link while on use the same network,, if them create another port setting in router means, is it possible???

I don't know why, but it just don't work to connect to eachother while on LiNK, you can however play in the same game as long as it's hosted by someone else...

U need different unity account,

Use 1000 1001 and 3071 3072,

make reserve address in router for both console,

For ex

Your Xbox1 Mac address + ip address

Your Xbox2 mac address +ip address "

Make port settings for both console

For ex

3071 192.168.0.101 all(TCP/udp)

3072 192.168.0.101 all(TCP/udp)

1000 192.168.0.102 all(TCP/udp)

1001 192.168.0.102 all(TCP/udp)

we are using the same TU

and my port is 1000 and 10001 and it is 1002 and 10003 and the ip 192.168.0.31 and it is 192.168.10.31

This makes very little sense...

So, your console has ports:

1000 and 10001

And your consoles IP is:

The other console uses ports:

1002 and 10003

And the IP for this console is:

?? if so you're not using the same network, and it should work to connect between the 2... however, if you are on different local routers and use the same internet connection it's possible that it don't work anyways...

I don't know why, but it just don't work to connect to eachother while on LiNK, you can however play in the same game as long as it's hosted by someone else...

but i can connect with skype (my pc to mobile)while on same network ,skype also need same portsetting such like Link

skype.png

then y not possible on link,

did you check that in your own experience??

but i can connect with skype (my pc to mobile)while on same network ,skype also need same portsetting such like Link

skype.png

then y not possible on link,

did you check that in your own experience??

Skype uses a different type of communication protocol, it's down to how it communicates which makes or breaks this whole thing...

It's like with FTP there's 2 modes, Active and Passive... Active pretty much always works, but Passive might not work if you are behind a router... i cannot explain why... nor do i know how exactly the LiNK communication protocol is designed... but, yes... i do know that it don't work by experience, not personal experience but... i was in the original LiNK testing, during which time we tested this and all kinds of other stuff...

• Like 1