RealModScene
Řàkàñ Ťhé Ťëàšër

Need help! E79 after updating to unofficial xebuild

Sry if its a wrong section my first post forgive me.

Hello! I recently had a problem with my Xbox 360 slim jtag; I followed a dumb dude toturial about updating my Jtag to 16756 using Jrunner anyway , I got RDOD code E79 so would anyone help much appreciated. [emoji2]

Edit: I did the the update cuz he said its the only way to play the new games such as Watchdogs and some new games like it. [emoji24]

Edit 2: Dunno if this help my core is corona v2 I guess

Thanks for the reply the problem is I can't access my xbox anymore with this failure

Does your console start with the Eject button? (does it boot xell?)

Ummm yeah

Yeah is there a hope?[emoji45]

Yes, did you dump your nand before the update? if so; just put it on a FAT32 formatted USB and boot xell with this memory in...

This is a problem I was in need of that flash to my dad and he need the full size of the flash

Now i don't understand what you're trying to say... explain with other words please?

Yes, did you dump your nand before the update? if so; just put it on a FAT32 formatted USB and boot xell with this memory in...

Wait I have it now what should I do[emoji2]

Now i don't understand what you're trying to say... explain with other words please?

I have one now what to do?

Wait I have it now what should I do[emoji2]

name it "updflash.bin" and just start XeLL, it should flash the nand for you...

Okay so I renamed the dumb to updflash put it on xbox and started xell

nugeqyzu.jpg

First image

So sir should I press anything 6adusy8y.jpg

Okay got to this point what to do?

gyjuqeqe.jpg

U need to transfer updflash.bin to your USB flashdrive also need xenon.elf file

Start the xell.

Please Wait 2 min for writing nand ,,

When your flash process was completed shutdown your console and start again, it should works if your nand was gud

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Start the xell.

When your flash process was completed shutdown your console and start again, it should works if your nand was gud

Hey thanks for the reply where should I find that elf thing should I google it?

A noob question the updflash.Bin thing I must get it from Xebuild gui right? I want to be 100% sure from the nand file I extracted

You should use the one you made before and loaded into Jrunner to make your 16756, or was it xeBuild GUI you had used?

Start the xell.

Wrong, you don't need a xenon.elf (rawflash) to reflash your NAND with XeLL 0.993 which is the one used now a days... however, you could use rawflash aswell, in that case you need the file to be named "nandflash.bin" and not "updflash.bin"

You should use the one you made before and loaded into Jrunner to make your 16756, or was it xeBuild GUI you had used?

Wrong, you don't need a xenon.elf (rawflash) to reflash your NAND with XeLL 0.993 which is the one used now a days... however, you could use rawflash aswell, in that case you need the file to be named "nandflash.bin" and not "updflash.bin"

I used Xebuild Gui but I got a corona 4g v2 and its keep laying errors

I used Xebuild Gui but I got a corona 4g v2 and its keep laying errors

Oh, that'd have been valueable information aswell, in your case... i'm sorry to say this... but... you need to get your console fixed by someone that is able to reprogram your nand for you due to XeLL not having Write support for MMC's yet =/ and, E79 is very rare on this model...

Oh, that'd have been valueable information aswell, in your case... i'm sorry to say this... but... you need to get your console fixed by someone that is able to reprogram your nand for you due to XeLL not having Write support for MMC's yet =/ and, E79 is very rare on this model...

Ohh thabks swizzy for the help nice to meet ya

Ohh thabks swizzy for the help nice to meet ya

Woops, you had already supplied that information, i guess i was a little bit to tired to read everything yesterday... my bad!

Anyways, you should find someone to help you re-write your nand, i know there are some that are working on trying to make XeLL write to MMC corona's aswell, but... it's not easy... and... it'll take time before it's ready...

Woops, you had already supplied that information, i guess i was a little bit to tired to read everything yesterday... my bad!

Anyways, you should find someone to help you re-write your nand, i know there are some that are working on trying to make XeLL write to MMC corona's aswell, but... it's not easy... and... it'll take time before it's ready...

K swizzy thanks so much appreciated