RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Other Controllers on 360 (rgh/jtag)

I bought a Retrolink N64 USB controller and plugged it in the 360 usb port and it doesn't work (obviously), I went on using it on my laptop, but was thinking could it be possible to create an app/homebrew or something and use the controller in some capacity? The little disk also had linux drivers on it I believe.

It would be possible with Libxenon i guess, but not with the stock dashboard... (not with purely software)

There might be hardware you could use to make it work tho ;)

It'd be cool to use it with Mupen64-360..

To do it i'd have to learn how it communicates it's things... can you make a USB Protocol dump?

Once it has been implemented YOU have to be the tester as i don't have the controller in question, unless of course you send me one xD

• Like 1

To do it i'd have to learn how it communicates it's things... can you make a USB Protocol dump?

Once it has been implemented YOU have to be the tester as i don't have the controller in question, unless of course you send me one xD

How do I do a USB protocol dump? Or should that be something I should be googling?.. XD

How do I do a USB protocol dump? Or should that be something I should be googling?.. XD

You get a tool called USBTrace, use it to log the traffic from your controller while pressing various buttons and when you connect it for the first time, i will then start by making a windows tool for you to test it out so that i can make sure that i got the communication right, once that's done i can start working on adding it to libxenon (or well, Mupen64-360)

• Like 1

I'm working on it, Getting a 256kb limit on USBtrace at the moment

Crack it? xD there's tons of cracks for tons of applications on the web... you could of course buy the software aswell, but... that wouldn't be something i'd recommend for you as you'd probably not understand much of it later on anyways (unless you start getting into programming and such that is)

Crack it? xD there's tons of cracks for tons of applications on the web... you could of course buy the software aswell, but... that wouldn't be something i'd recommend for you as you'd probably not understand much of it later on anyways (unless you start getting into programming and such that is)

I tried to download a crack, and it wasn't a crack apparently..lmao, My power has been off since yesterday at 2pm, my battery is getting low, if I can find a legit crack here later, the power company says estimated restoration time at 11pm EST (us time), If I comes back on today, I'll get back to you then, if not, definitely tomorrow. I will test it for you as well..