RealModScene
Piggy

Simple Skin [IOS7 Style]

Simple Skin

Hi guys, i just finished preview version of my skin ( remaked se7ensins.com theme). Its something like IOS7 styled skin.

I just wanted to try something on my own and i think its good enough to share with you. :)

Hope you like it, here are some screenshots:screenshot_20140709001930468.png

more screens:

http://postimg.org/gallery/2tgab4n2/

Skin have some wallpapers in it, but nothing big..

It is really preview version, it have some things to fix like oppacity of some menus and stuff...

PSKIN.xzp

• Like 2

Can anyone help me ... I copied the skin in the skin folder of my FSD3 , applied the skin through my FSD ... reboot my xbox360 , reset the skin settings , the problem is that I can select and access File Manager, Settings, Skin, DVD, etc , but when I select XBOX360 , Arcade, etc , nothing happens ... The file path is the right path ... but nothing happens, can't see my games ... I can change the skin background etc , but XBOX360 , etc don't work , nothing happens . Please Help as I want to change my skin from default orange one ... Thanks

Can anyone help me ... I copied the skin in the skin folder of my FSD3 , applied the skin through my FSD ... reboot my xbox360 , reset the skin settings , the problem is that I can select and access File Manager, Settings, Skin, DVD, etc , but when I select XBOX360 , Arcade, etc , nothing happens ... The file path is the right path ... but nothing happens, can't see my games ... I can change the skin background etc , but XBOX360 , etc don't work , nothing happens . Please Help as I want to change my skin from default orange one ... Thanks

Make sure that you are on F3 Rev 775 when you use this skin, that's the likely version it's for... if you use it for older versions, that's probably why it's not working...

Thanks LibXenon , You are right , I just checked, my version is 3.0.58 ... That's probably why . I'm new to all this . I don't really go online just do offline gaming . Can you please tell me what's new in F3 Rev 775 and how can I go to my FSD3 through NXE dash , because everytime I exit a game I am back in my NXE dash and then I go through my XEX to get back into my FSD3 . 

Can anyone tell me if i delete the FSD3.058 and place my new FSD3 rev775 and start using it through xex , will i lose all the covers i have downloaded if i give it the same game path ? Will i have to download the covers again , because I have downloaded about 60+ in the current version ... Please help