RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Modestas Gailevicius

aurora title updates dont work

I have a problem i download tu for cod ghost enable it but then i start the game something shows at the botom of the screen but its to fast i cant see it and in game it shows tu 0. How to solve this?

Tu not working for all games :(

Try a different update, maybe the one you downloaded is for a different region. I'm not sure though. 

I was having the same problem, though my situation may be different because of my setup. I am running the xbox without an hdd, so I am using the onboardmu. When I go into the title update section to download a tu I choose the onboardmu device. It then downloads and I have the option to active the title update. I run the game and the bottom right corner with display TU0. I then noticed while in ftp or file manager that I have dir called /USBMUCache0/Cache/ so I copy the tu into this dir and run the game and it works. You can then go back into the active tu and I then delete the one for onboardmu and leave the usbmu0 active. Why this works idk, I have tried using memory cards with no luck as well. GL