RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DaNiElCoRe

How to uninstall FSD and install aurora

hi anyone can explain how to uninstall FSD 3 and install Aurora, because i cant see one topic to explain this or the FSD update to aurora?

Delete your fsd data with xexmenu or something, then just put aurora there instead

dashlaunch autostart has to be the aurora xex file but like said its alpha and just for testing yet, at least for me

ok thanks a lot for the answers, i install now and testing but i not uninstall the FSD3 at the moment because FSD in more complete than Aurora but maybe in sometime.

dashlaunch autostart has to be the aurora xex file but like said its alpha and just for testing yet, at least for me

Wrong, it doesn't have to be the autostart of dashlaunch (default entry) it can also be started using XEXMenu or FSD/F3, however... to enjoy full functionality it's best to boot it using dashlaunch or xexmenu (not booting FSD/F3 at all)

and what about now?

can i get some manual about how uninstall FSD and instal Aurora?

and one more question:

i need to remove all content ot Aurora can rescan it all and will be fine?

p.s. sorry, didnt find this information on forum

p.s.s. and probably sorry for my english

and what about now?

can i get some manual about how uninstall FSD and instal Aurora?

and one more question:

i need to remove all content ot Aurora can rescan it all and will be fine?

p.s. sorry, didnt find this information on forum

p.s.s. and probably sorry for my english

It's not particularly hard to uninstall FSD and installing Aurora, it's all about creating a directory for Aurora to run from, then putting all the files there... next, delete the FSD data, voila, you've now uninstalled FSD and installed Aurora...

Next, you'll probably want to make Aurora autoboot (you probably had that for FSD?) that's done by telling Dashlaunch to launch aurora as the default item instead of FSD, either by editing the launch.ini manually using a text editor or by using the dashlaunch installer

Aurora will not find any content on your console such as games, dlc etc. etc. on it's own, you have to tell it where to search for it, this is in the settings menu... once you've told it where to search, it'll find your games and download the covers from xboxunity.net and any other game information from xbox.com unless you have "livestrong" enabled