RealModScene
Roniclay Rodrigues Junior

the JQE not handle more and xboxunity ñ ta Validating My Account and agora to Play?

I am not sure what on earth you are asking, Unity can handle more connections and all functions are now confirmed working. If something still isn't working, please try to add as much detail as you can so i can assist.

I am not sure what on earth you are asking, Unity can handle more connections and all functions are now confirmed working. If something still isn't working, please try to add as much detail as you can so i can assist.

is the following I registered in Unity xbox and xbox does not catch on to the system link

not sure if admin had got my request about me changing isp & no longer had access to my jqe account since password reset was sent to old email which was no longer active,however it seems either they aligne the jqe acc with my realmod login or the switch to unity automatically registered all realmodscene accounts to unity as i can login into unity by using realmodscene login,so try that use your realmodscene & login,not sure about LiNK as my attempts to get port forwarding to work previously over the last few months has been dismal.lol..

edit: i take it back LiNK  is working seems like there is somone on youtube who knows what they're doing on how to port forward,his tut actually worked,wonders never sieze