RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hunyango1976

Dashboard keeps reverting to old state

Hello everyone, i am in need of your help, or if you can just point me in the right direction, i bought a xbox 360 slim dualnand, with dashboard 16203, lately I've been trying to update it on a much recent dashboard. Using swizzy method on homebrew connection. First of all, I am new to this, but anyway I tried to flash the updated nand, but every time it finished flashing, when I reboot the console, it is still always on the same dashboard. And another thing, i bought a kinect, I was able to update the avatars and kinect, so it works, the only problem with that is everytime i reboot it goes back to the configuration process. It seems that any changes I made from it, it always revert back to its old state. Hope someone can help me. I don't see any dashlaunch on it, i only have freestyle. Tried installing dashlaunch but screen freezes, when I hit install, so no luck on that one.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Your NAND is write-protected, something's wrong with the installation probably...

thank you so much sir, now it's somewhat getting clear on my head, that i have a write-protected nand, is there any workaround to bypass it so i can just install my kinect and won't bug me to configure it everytime i reboot or when i go back to dashboard?