RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Løs Śãṋtøs Bøŷ

Corona E79 after NandUpdate

Hello guys, i have CORONA rgh 2.0 slim 250gb, it was working normally, when i tried to update the dash to newer, to play the newest games ( i was on 16203 ), so i'v dumped the nand with "Simple360NandFlasher" and got the nanddump.
but i'v noticed too that the nanddump has BadBlocks errors.. i ignored that and i created a new xebuild image with the latest Dash ( 16756 )
i booted on xell flashed the nand, i'v noticed too during flashing " Really bad blocks Blablabla" but everthing went right, i shut the xbox down and done a cold boot.
when the xbox boots on startup when the xbox logo show up i got the E79 error ( i can still boot to XeLL)
so i've flashed the original nand, still Have the E79..
Any help from u masters? i appruciate this :) Thank u

PS : these are the BadBlocks i get
post-24568-0-18990200-1403711556_thumb.png

That's funky... do you have a hardware flasher? if so; reflash using it... (and do a full erase once before you write)

don't have anything Just PC & Usb :(

Then you will have to go to whoever got your console hacked for the first time, or someone else that has the hardware to handle this...

Basically, something went wrong with the write causing your console to be unable to come back to a working state on it's own...

Build an image with "noremap" enabled and write it to the console with RawFlash.

If this fails, you will need a hardware flasher (you can buy one or you can make your own).

Build an image with "noremap" enabled and write it to the console with RawFlash.

If this fails, you will need a hardware flasher (you can buy one or you can make your own).

Rawflash Does NOT remap for you, and... writing back the last made dump should work, if it fails... then there's a major issue which has to be fixed by hardware