RealModScene
mxjosh199

rgh help

any one know what build type my xbox is please so i can update the dash , i know its a cool runner chip but not sure what rev or nothing is :(

post-31872-0-09368500-1403620654_thumb.jpg

post-31872-0-77377000-1403620658_thumb.jpg

post-31872-0-30500200-1403620662_thumb.jpg

post-31872-0-12325800-1403620665_thumb.jpg

post-31872-0-28549500-1403620666_thumb.png

Your console looks like a Jasper (look at the Southbridge chip).

Use XeBuild's Update Mode (UPDSERV) and the build type will be detected for you.

Your build type is RGH 2.0 on a Jasper based on the chip soldering + the looks of the board...

Your console should be automatically detected by xeBuild GUI if you load your NAND dump...

check out this guide for more information on how to do this manually: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ if you prefer you can go for the latest xeBuild feature (UPDSERV) which BL4K3Y mentioned, this requires you to be in the same local network as your console (both the PC and Console must be in the same local network)

thank you i have to re make a nand its saying error cant dump the nand :( if i give you my cpu key and dvd key could you make me a nand for me ?

thank you i have to re make a nand its saying error cant dump the nand :( if i give you my cpu key and dvd key could you make me a nand for me ?

What error do you get? and what tool are you using to dump it? (it might also help to know what version of it you have)

ok thank you what should i put for the build and the motherboard ?

bad block found at 000000d2 :/

When you load your NAND, what does it set it to? or does it give you an error? if it gives you an error; send me your dump and i'll tell you what model you have exactly... (i don't need your key)

The badblock is a-ok, there are MANY consoles out there with badblocks, it's normal... some don't, others do... it's not a problem... all you have to do is read the data that would normally be in block 0xD2 and put it in block 0x3FF (or 0xFFF if it's a bigblock nand)