RealModScene
takuma98

Link issue: isnt available - All tests passed - Router ok

Hi everybody. Yet another " LInK issue" topic ^^

What a great dash is Freestyle, I'm enjoying it a lot. Although playing online is not my main priority I wish to play some games as the beautiful CoD Ghosts or F1 2013.

I followed several tutorials here and around the web. Had see a lot of videos. Had read a lot of "Link issues" topic here but can't connect.  "System LinK" option in the main menu (from the middle button I press in the controller) isn't available. Also it isn't connecting via multiplayer option inside the games I tested

I play GGPO from my PC which requires to open the ports 6000 to 6009 from my router since last year and it runs just fine so I think it's not a ISP problem.

More info:
Xbox RGH Mini Slim E (with x360run I think, didn't openned it yet)
FSD3: The lattest 775. No updates available in FSD
Kernel: 16747
Dashlaunch: ver 3.12 Pingpatch Enable. DevLink Disable
F3 Plugin All tests passed
Sucessfully logged on jqe360 via Setup/General/jqe360 authentication
My router model D-Link524: All ports openned - Tryed ports 1000-1001 also 3071-3072. same results. Router firewall ports openned. uPnP enabled
Games tested: Halo 4, F1 2013, CoD Ghosts with latest Tittle Updates also with old TU's
FSD can download game covers also TU's
jq360 webtsite Xbox Location : offline / ApiKey reseted several times

Anyone have a clue about what I'm doing wrong?

Hi, did you find the plug-in in setting?

Can you open the page and login without any problem in your computer?, if you can, try restarting your password and use the one who are in the mail that the support send to you (i had problems when i changed the password). Always considering that all the network test are pass (ports and connection).

Hi, thanks for your reply

I followed your suggestion, all tests passed and still no results. Also I 've created another JQE account, reseted the password as well, still no success.

After my first post, I made some tests linking the console directly to the ADSL modem (it has all ports openned as default), no router in use, nothing using the connection except the xbox ( I have read some people in trouble to use xbox with my ISP, they fixed some issues making the connection in bridge), and no success.

I'm running out of ideas here hehe.

Did you try calling your ISP, and ask if there are some ports closed?, because i know that happens in some ISP

Wrong Freestyle version. I was on 735. Just upgraded to 775 yesterday and LiNK is working now, thanks

Wrong Freestyle version. I was on 735. Just upgraded to 775 yesterday and LiNK is working now, thanks

In your original post you said you had 775 tho...

yes, stupid me. 2 months  to double check it (of course not trying to troubleshoot everyday)...i think even when I was sleeping I listened in my dreams ( its the wroooong freestyle version) I m talking serious! I had this dream someone talking to me fs version was incorrect  hehe

but at least it is working now. very fun, a lot of good players aaand some cheaters too. but its normal. only game i play online is kof98 via ggpo and theres tons of cheaters. but i dont care, i have fun anyways

thanks again for this dash :)