RealModScene
Anonymous

Cod ghost content issue

I am using all the latest stuffs for my cod ghost my problem was invasion and devastation not show up at the same time what the hell was I am missing I don't knw , if I was deleted my invasion dlc no problem with working for devastation dlc, if I was deleted my devastation dlc invasion map was working fine, here is my cod ghost content post-16724-14021123819143_thumb.jpgpost-16724-14021124058249_thumb.jpgpost-16724-1402112425045_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would suggest you delete all the tu's you have downloaded in content of cod ghost game folder , and in fsd/data/title updates.also download only tu14 and make it active.

I am in tu 14,I already cleared my previous tu, basically tu 14 only can support invasion dlc I knw that,,but still devastations map didn't showup ,,

y4e7ygu7.jpgGot it,,I was reinstalled all cod content nw everything working gud,, my headache was over anyway thank you for your reply brother [emoji106][emoji2]

Again that fcukin problem was came,,,I am sooo confused for this issue anyone can help ME

This time I am not get any warning msgs ,,

uqudebyt.jpgqajy3uva.jpgvy2a9ebu.jpg

I am using all the latest stuffs for my cod ghost my problem was invasion and devastation not show up at the same time what the hell was I am missing I don't knw , if I was deleted my invasion dlc no problem with working for devastation dlc, if I was deleted my devastation dlc invasion map was working fine, here is my cod ghost content attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1402112312605.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1402112337007.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1402112356073.jpg

I have the same problem

tengo el mismo problema