RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
drindrina

Restore Kick option on SystemLink menu (LiNK)

Hi guys, I'm AlePennasITA, one of the most powerfull european host with fiberchannel connection 100Mb on BO2 LiNK.

Lately there are to many people playing with cheat! Not even they are not able to use these so we discover them very quickly! We need kick option on systemlink menu to fuck this disgusting  cheaters!

Please restore this option or all best player are forced to play in private room.

• Like 1

Why dont you try before write?! It's not possible to kick nobody, even though you are creator and/or leader of the room with or without password... some times ago was possible not now

Never encountered cheaters before. Maybe im not even aware that theyre cheating. Anyway, i got kicked this one time and i didnt even do an cheating. So i thought theres a new kick function on link.

There are many ways to lost connection on LiNK. I think you simply lost connection for some reason. Did you see exactly the message "you were kick from the game"? And you can't connect anymore? I dont think so.... KICK BUTTON DOESNT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKK

There are many ways to lost connection on LiNK. I think you simply lost connection for some reason. Did you see exactly the message "you were kick from the game"? And you can't connect anymore? I dont think so.... KICK BUTTON DOESNT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yeah. the message says "you are banned for the game session". i even took a picture of it. lol cause i didnt even do anything. Im not even that good. in fact i was doing poorly.

Sorry man, but when did it happen more or less?

Just once a few nights ago. Never happened again. Was just wondering why that happened.

Yeah. the message says "you are banned for the game session". i even took a picture of it. lol cause i didnt even do anything. Im not even that good. in fact i was doing poorly.

Was that a game message or a console message?

Games might have such a feature implemented aswell you know ;)

Was that a game message or a console message?

Games might have such a feature implemented aswell you know ;)

Its a game message. Not the console.

Its a game message. Not the console.

So, it had nothing to do with LiNK but it had everything to do with the game ;)

Some time ago I'M SURE I USE KICK BUTTON in miniblade/systemlink menu, where now there are also REPORT, ADD FRIEND, BLOCK and one more button that I forgot.

Now kick button is the only one gray and not clickable (at least on BO2) even if I' was the creator/owner of the room and host to.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3488-cheaters-on-bo2-link/

This is happening in Black Ops 2 if you do too many team kills (the game kicks you out of the lobby, not out of the room)

Why dont you try before write?! It's not possible to kick nobody, even though you are creator and/or leader of the room with or without password... some times ago was possible not now

oh well, sorry friend so we will stay with the cheaters unless the JQE admins take care of it..

This situation is so crap. the only way to fix this is with authority, but  looks like nobody is interested, at the end everybody will do the same and all will be finish.

Looks like JQE is aware of this but they don't give a dime,  the crap for the mass.

Be legal