RealModScene
angelsmile32

RGH update problem ( pleas help! )

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my rgh xbox360. I tried to update my dashboard to the latest version using simple 360 nand flasher. When the update has completed I restart my xbox and it load the dashboard ( the dashboard seems disordered ) and suddenly it gets stuck. I turned it off and try to turn it on again but it won't load the dashboard. it just stacked in the green light.

pleas help me!

U need to reflash again bcz u did bad updation.what is your motherboard type?

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

its corona

how can I reflash it again?!

im sorry, im a noob

Does it start with eject? If not; you need to reflash using hardware (same as first time it was hacked) if it has 4gb internal memory you also have to do this...

If xell still starts you can reflash using that (updflash.bin at the root of a usb drive formatted as fat32) this doesn't work if your corona had a internal memory unit (those require a different flashing method which is currently not supported by xell)

This kind of issues can also be caused by faulty hardware (a.k.a. it broke at the same time as you upgraded it)

The best way to check is to write back the last working dump and see if it still works

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk