RealModScene
Mary Marju

Assassins creed black flag

hey guys i have a q about xbox 360 :) i play assassins creed black flag and i wanna acces my float but i need xbox live can i do someting like xboxlive emulator or someting ?

I'm having this problem with the Freedom Cry DLC for AC IV, I placed the DLC in right place, But when i launch the game it says i need title update, Then I place the title update 4 in Hdd:/55580C2/000B0000/ and set the title update active from "Manage title updates" In FSD, Then i launch the game, But it still says that i need to connect to xBox live to get the latest title update to launch the DLC.
What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: I'm having similar problem with "The infamy" DLC for AC III, I placed the TU for it as well, But it says the same thing, Asks to connect to xBox live and get TU then only i can see the title update.

I'm having this problem with the Freedom Cry DLC for AC IV, I placed the DLC in right place, But when i launch the game it says i need title update, Then I place the title update 4 in Hdd:/55580C2/000B0000/ and set the title update active from "Manage title updates" In FSD, Then i launch the game, But it still says that i need to connect to xBox live to get the latest title update to launch the DLC.

What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: I'm having similar problem with "The infamy" DLC for AC III, I placed the TU for it as well, But it says the same thing, Asks to connect to xBox live and get TU then only i can see the title update.

Maybe the updates you are installing are meant to be placed in the cache folder? delete the updates and let F3 download them for you instead ;)

Maybe the updates you are installing are meant to be placed in the cache folder? delete the updates and let F3 download them for you instead ;)

Well no, I figured that it was my games MediaID which was wrong, I downloaded the right title update for my games MediaID and it worked, But for ACIII dls, its not working, I've tried all tus, And fsd doesn't have any updates available for this game.

Hdd:/55580C2/000B0000/

Should be

Hdd:/Content/0000000000000000/55580C2/000B0000/

Hdd:/55580C2/000B0000/

Should be

Hdd:/Content/0000000000000000/55580C2/000B0000/

The AC IV Dlc is working, But the AC III is not working, I tried all TitleUpdates, Still asks for title update from xBox live.

The AC IV Dlc is working, But the AC III is not working, I tried all TitleUpdates, Still asks for title update from xBox live.

Perhaps you are unable to find the update for your particular version of the game, or the wrong tu version all together...

Perhaps you are unable to find the update for your particular version of the game, or the wrong tu version all together...

I've tried all TU#5 uploaded on marketplace.jqe360.com, None worked.

Thanks for the advice, Someone in a topic replied that to check MediaID the whole iso should be checked with something called abgx, Will try that tonight.

This is one way of doing it, using my tool lets you do it without the whole iso (the media id is part of the default.xex ;))

I did what you said swizzy, Downloaded a TU version that fits my MediaID, Tu#8, Still no luck.

Hmm, ok... and TU8 is the latest of all? if not; try searching on other places for a newer version with your MediaID, or get a different version of the game (one that matches the MediaID of the highest TU you can find)

This is one way of doing it, using my tool lets you do it without the whole iso (the media id is part of the default.xex ;))

Hmm, ok... and TU8 is the latest of all? if not; try searching on other places for a newer version with your MediaID, or get a different version of the game (one that matches the MediaID of the highest TU you can find)

Unfortunately it's the latest version.

I'm out of ideas.

Unfortunately it's the latest version.

I'm out of ideas.

You of course also have checked that the DLC is unlocked and such? and you are on the latest kernel version? (2.0.16747.0)

Every other DLC asked for TU worked except this one.

Perhaps i can check if i can get a newer version for you (i have the original game) but i won't be doing that right now (i'll do so a another day, kinda tired right now and cba to do this right now)

Perhaps i can check if i can get a newer version for you (i have the original game) but i won't be doing that right now (i'll do so a another day, kinda tired right now and cba to do this right now)

I didn't quite expect you to be this nice and do so much for me, Thank you, I appreciate your help.