RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Valentin Vali A

Wolfenstein the new order

I have a fat RGH console working with 16203 dash - I didn't need to update yet.

I extracted all 4 dvd's with iso2god and copied to xbox360 internal HDD.

Started DVD1 and I was asked to make an installation on HDD which took about 20 minutes and resulted a folder with 2 bin files in <content\00000 ...\25....(Wolfenstein ID)>.

I tried to start the game and I was asked for DVD2 with no result.

I tried to start DVD2 from Xbox 360 Games FSD Tab, the game started normal and is working fine until now. I wait to see if DVD3 and DVD4 will work in this way or I will be asked to swap between them.

I posted this only for your information.

You'll most likely be asked for dvd3/4 when you reach that point... unless you use the automatic disc swapping feature of fsd/dashlaunch/the discswapper plugin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have a similar question for Wolfenstein.  I have all four discs installed to an external  USB drive where I have all my other games.  I have never really gotten the multi-disc requirements quite straight.  Forza 4 for example, I believe, required that the second disc be installed to the HDD.  I believe that a message after the game started indicated that disc number two would then be installed to the HDD.  Game worked fine after that.   "unless you use the automatic disc swapping feature of fsd/dashlaunch/the discswapper plugin".  I thought that feature was automatic with the latest versions of FSD and the firmware which I have installed.  I have the discs installed in separate folders Disc1...Disc4.  The  game starts but wants me to do a disc swap.  So, I am a bit stuck at this point.  Also there are four separate covers for Wolfenstein in the game covers startup menu.  I originally thought that if I installed them as I indicated above in separate folders that it could find them because the disc swapping feature was installed.  Either it isn't or I have it set up incorrectly.  Is it possible that the entire game has to be installed to the HDD?  If it does require that I don't know specifically how to do that.  I would have thought that the game might have asked but it didn't.  I'd appreciate some assistance to set me straight on the entire multi-disc game issue.

Thanks,

outofwork

i managed to install this just by putting all disks into iso2 god then convert them all at once which will then make 1 folder, then upload it to xbox360 then click disk 1 that will do the install then away you go it will go onto the other disk's without clicking on the others ;-) 

• Like 1

all it is guys is disc 1 needs to be a god format to install the HD content. The rest of the discs can be xex or god.

so inside your Wolfenstein New Order folder on your jtag your have disc2, disc3, dics 4 only. then FSD3v775 will pick up automatically you got multidisc g ame and swap discs when it needs to. you can test it out by booting disc 3 or 4 first and then start a new game, it will swap discs to disc 2.

all it is guys is disc 1 needs to be a god format to install the HD content. The rest of the discs can be xex or god.

so inside your Wolfenstein New Order folder on your jtag your have disc2, disc3, dics 4 only. then FSD3v775 will pick up automatically you got multidisc g ame and swap discs when it needs to. you can test it out by booting disc 3 or 4 first and then start a new game, it will swap discs to disc 2.

Only if you place the discs in the correct place... (given the correct naming and such)

dear swizzy i have the disc1 in .god format and the rest discs in xex format so can you tell me please how Exactly i put theme in the correct place on my hdd so the disc swap can work 

for example:hdd/wolfe..../disc1,2,3 or ???????

example-

hdd:\xbox 360 games\wolfenstein tno\disc2\

hdd:\xbox 360 games\wolfenstein tno\disc3\

hdd:\xbox 360 games\wolfenstein tno\disc4\

can be god or xex. i use xex

disc 1 simply boot from any location (as a god) and install hd content then delete the god after.