RealModScene
Krig Ravn

Gears of War 3 crash

Recently I've been locking for som DLC for this game, so I donloaded a whole pack (around 2.4 GB) and put into the console, so far no prob, but when I enter the game and just in the title screen after some advices of some of the content unlocked the game freezes, I read that some TU actually caused this, so I looked into the folder and there is no TU, so it might be the DLC content, does anyone know which DLCs causes issues in this game?

You'll need to work that out yourself im afraid.

Delete each dlc one at a time to see if the game loads afterwards only then you'll spot the faulty dlc

At first it sounded like a dumb reply, but checking file by file I've found many are repeated, I mean many map packs already have one or two chars plus some weapon skins,but there are also the same content as separate files, I think beign twice might cause this, I've deleted most, BUT I got to the begining of an old problem, I still cant play RAAM's Shadow DLC, its not even detected on the game, but the chars are availiable in horde and multiplayeer WTF!? :p