RealModScene
Saul Nuñez

free style 3 , xlink connection

hi guys , im new at this so excuse me in advance , ive been trying to get my jtag online to play diablo 3 , ive updated fs3 and done a couple tutorials and nothing seem to work because at the moment that i have to link the jqe360 profile my options are different and doesnt let me , this option is not the same so i dont know  if it is working , plz help me with this thanks

http://www.homebrew-connection.org/imgs/F3/T-F32.png

1 u need to enable ur ping patch ,2 download latest tu manually nd put ur usp ,3 start ur game nd press center x button open system link join some public room nd enjoy ur online ply

Don't forget to test ur all connection

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1

thanks men i have done all that and managed to have all passed on the test , but when im on a game it shows me the rooms on systemlink and all the players but at the game i refresh and nothing shows , btw i have put all tu up to 6 cause i didnt knew the media id of my diablo 3 and gow 3 , so basically right now the problem is that i can see the players on sistm link but can get into one , thnks again for your time XD

Start ur game nd press center x button,,open ur system link tab and then goto settings tab,,,check ur title id nd media id,,after that open jqe360.com. Enter ur title for ur game in marketplace and download it ,andthen transfer to usp flash drive via horizon,, if ur done all u can see ur tu number in sys link tab ,,u need to download latest tu

post-16724-13971839680167_thumb.jpg

post-16724-1397184505473_thumb.jpg

I think your getting dataport fail nd broadcast port fail this problem for DNS issue ,

This is "LUC173R"

I think your getting dataport fail nd broadcast port fail this problem for DNS issue ,

This is "LUC173R"

Not really, those would indicate port problems, beeing unable to verify the connection to jqe360.com would indicate a problem with etheir the username/password or dns...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not really, those would indicate port problems, beeing unable to verify the connection to jqe360.com would indicate a problem with etheir the username/password or dns...

if we get port problem means , universel plug and play(upnp)was not  enabled and router was not detect

three months before i was get this kind of problem  

like this 

upnp enabled router found ,data and broadcost port failed athuntication status pass

i was not change my  portforward settings it's dns issue
 you was found my problem ,you are told me "my internet connection was screwdup"do u remember that  

if we get port problem means , universel plug and play(upnp)was not enabled and router was not detect

three months before i was get this kind of problem

like this

upnp enabled router found ,data and broadcost port failed athuntication status pass

i was not change my portforward settings it's dns issue

you was found my problem ,you are told me "my internet connection was screwdup"do u remember that

If your portforwarding is accurate then it's likely a connection issue, just because you have upnp and it's enabled doesn't mean it's a-ok, personally i prefer doing portforwarding manually (and if you do and still have issues, it's most likely a connection issue... if the jqe360 account verification passes it should not be a dns issue as you are able to connect over http/https just fine, just not over raw ports (which means that your isp might be blocking it))