RealModScene
Obveron

New GOD not being detected by Manual Scan after move to "No Section"

Well, I wanted to install my copy of Skyrim so I don't need the disk to play.

I put the disk in the console, and installed in NXE.  Then started FSD and did manual scan, it shows up fine.  Oops I forgot to run NXE2GOD, so I run that, it finds Skyrim and converts it.  I do another manual scan in FSD.  Game runs fine, but I have two copies of the shortcut in FSD.  I move one to "no section".  Now the other shortcut doesn't work.

So I move that shortcut to "no section".  I do another manual scan, but no it's not detected.  Also game stops loading in NXE.

I delete the game completely, install from scratch, run NXE2God, and do manual scan.  The game is not detected, still not in the list.  Although it does work in NXE just fine.

What is happening here?  I thought a scan should detect a game after it's been moved to "no section".  It appears not.   Is it possible that games in "no section" appear already detected, so they are not picked up by a scan?  I'd rather not have to remove all scan locations and restart a scan from scratch.   Any ideas as to why I'm having these issues?

First, delete the one that doesn't work

Second, go onto your FSD via HTTP and move the game Skyrim from "No section" to "xbox 360 games"