RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
blueheckle

FSD on 2 hard drives

Guys my grandson has a Jtag and he has 2 hard drives that click onto it, its one of the older models, anyway both are full of games, he asked me to try and install FSD which i managed dont know how as im a total noob, the problem is i have installed FSD on one hard drive but for some reason i cant install on the second any ideas or can you only install once thanks Jim

you need to copy the fsd files and launch.ini

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I guess the real question is can you have FSD on multiple HD as long as you use one at a time tks Jim

Yes, it'll be multipile copies of it tho

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Guys need help fast managed to get FSD running on the wee mans hard drive had it all set up was trying to download covers, but had the game names but would not play the games,so decided to shut it down and start up again and it went back to normal dash, this drive has over 300 games on it please tell me i havnt lost them think its something to do with the game paths as i hadnt a clue there as i said total noob we man will be devastated if ive lost them .

You should be safe, what do you mean by it going to normal dash? If it's simply not starting fed it's OK, you probably forgot to save the configuration...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Swizzy thanks for your input i managed to download xex menu 1.1 and configured my usb but when i try to copy over to the hdd it says hdd drive not formatted but if i agree i will lose everything, all his arcade game etc are on that hdd ive even lost his profile any help much appreciated guys thanks 

Guy started it up again and xexmenu showing up now but when i go into hdd 1 nothing show have i wiped the hard drive wee mans in tears and i feel like shit.

Guys any help most appreciated as need this fixed if possible wee mans world revolves around it as he suffers from ADHD and doesnt get out thanks again.