RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmangum

Internet browser in FSD?

Is that possible? I've googled and there are mixed answers. Some says its impossible but on youtube videos, I see they have it. 

Is that possible? I've googled and there are mixed answers. Some says its impossible but on youtube videos, I see they have it.

It is possible, it's just not something anyone really cares to make...

There is a Internet Explorer for Xbox 360, but i don't think it works without a Xbox Live connection and with a Xbox Live GOLD account

It is possible, it's just not something anyone really cares to make...

There is a Internet Explorer for Xbox 360, but i don't think it works without a Xbox Live connection and with a Xbox Live GOLD account

So no then? Cause you cant have xbox live with a jtagged console. What is this MSE browser or something i see on youtube?

ask the person who made the video about it, your in the wrong place.

Its this: 

i dont think his console is jtagged. So i guess there no jtag app for a browser then?

Its this: 

i dont think his console is jtagged. So i guess there no jtag app for a browser then?

If you listen to what he says it's using a Windows Media Center program... also, this video is VERY old... (it's from 2006, which is WAY before JTAG first came)

If you listen to what he says it's using a Windows Media Center program... also, this video is VERY old... (it's from 2006, which is WAY before JTAG first came)

Yeah that sucks. Cause you'd have to access it to media center which means you have to turn on your pc with media center.