RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tx3

screenshot plugin

hi 

i am using an emulator which uses the default combo START+SELECT as FSD rev 775 ...i tried to untick it in settings -->Plugin ..but after every reboot it´s always back to START+SELECT ..i also tried to change the combo to other Buttons but always with the same result ...reboot and it´s back to START+SELECT ...i tried to save in Dashlaunch.ini ...but that did not help to..the settings always reset themself ...any idea what´s the problem 

i am on dashlaunch 3.09...Kernel 16537

That is just the way the plugin works, dashaunch doesn't have anything to do with it as it is the FSD plugin... not dashlaunch.

You can unload the plugin in F3 if ti is causing you issues but then Link will not be available to you either.

I tried to unload it already ..but no setting stays saved..after reboot old settings being loaded ..i know that dashlaunch is something different ....i tried everything u know . i dont use Link ...should i go back to an older Version of freestyle?

What about games with more than one disc?...can i still play them ...discswap plugin?

If you delete the plugin you will need to use the DashLaunch discswap plugin

Does this mean a big difference for me ?

any settings i need to do

in dashlaunch?

i moved the plugin.xex to an different folder for now ...