RealModScene
Paz Ravid

does not recognize three USB flash disk

Hello everyone, I try to connect to the Xbox Three USB flash disk. Xbox turn on the Dashboard "Xbox Home" NOT Freestyle, how fix it?

(does not recognize three USB flash disk)

Thanks

can only recognise 2

It can not recognize three? At all? 
One. Hard Drive. 
Two. USB flash disk. 
Three. USB flash disk. 

If they're all usb, no.

Only 2 at a time via USB

You could have an internal hard drive + 2 USB if that helps

If they're all usb, no.

Only 2 at a time via USB

You could have an internal hard drive + 2 USB if that helps

No. 

thanks 

Not only that, if you have Freestyle on one usb stick, your dashlaunch will be setup to boot from USB0:/FSD/

if your FSD USB stick takes a bit longer to load than the other, it becomes USB1, and the other stick becomes USB0, therefore dashlaunch wont find FSD on the other usb stick

Take out all usb apart from the one that has freestyle, then plug in your 2nd usb once its been booted

Not only that, if you have Freestyle on one usb stick, your dashlaunch will be setup to boot from USB0:/FSD/

if your FSD USB stick takes a bit longer to load than the other, it becomes USB1, and the other stick becomes USB0, therefore dashlaunch wont find FSD on the other usb stick

Take out all usb apart from the one that has freestyle, then plug in your 2nd usb once its been booted

OK I'll try it 

Thanks

Not true, Dashlaunch only makes a difference between the usb drives the first time it's run, the configuration doesn't specify a specific USB device, it'll scan them ALL for the file requested (the configuration says: usb:\... not usb0:\... usb1:\... etc.)

When I ran fsd from a usb stick, it was stored in the launch.ini as usb0:/ :unsure:

Odd, it should always be usb:/ not usb#:/

• Like 2

Not work for me

You can send me a video what to do ?