RealModScene
timelesspa

updating dash with j-runner

lm having issues, for some reason l cant run the update or client mode read function. l keep on getting errors regarding my 64bit of.

the notification window says "specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform", and the error that pops up when l press update off the update mode tab pretty much shows the following attached error.

am trying to update my dash so l can play a new game.

post-9640-0-89834500-1393673870_thumb.jpg

finally managed to update using another program but FSD reboots every time l try and load theif (the new game l purchased) it gets further than it did before the update but l still cant actually play the game.

finally managed to update using another program but FSD reboots every time l try and load theif (the new game l purchased) it gets further than it did before the update but l still cant actually play the game.

Then perhaps you should look into the game data? maybe something's missing or corrupt?

I'd also recommend checking the dashlaunch settings, some of those may cause serious issues if used in the wrong way...

l managed to update with xebuild, someone uploaded the command line version but pre-set with a *.bat file so all the data was there. tho l still had problem with the game (Thief) until l realised that it was the TU that was causing the reboots, l didnt even know it was selected, l dont even remember downloading it.

l managed to update with xebuild, someone uploaded the command line version but pre-set with a *.bat file so all the data was there. tho l still had problem with the game (Thief) until l realised that it was the TU that was causing the reboots, l didnt even know it was selected, l dont even remember downloading it.

I wasn't talking about the update data, i was talking about the game data, most of the time when ppl have issues with games it's caused by missing/corrupt files or dashlaunch settings... it's rare that ppl have this type of issues with a TU... perhaps you didn't update to the latest dashboard? (16547) the batch file is probably set to 16537 and not 16547... i've read about ppl having issues with TU's that require you to have 16547 for them to work...

the update did work, and my dash is now on 16547. l had a similar issue with saints row (the last one) except that was the opposite.. it would only run with a TU selected.