RealModScene
Alex Tzk

COD Ghosts problem

i reinstalled my cod ghosts.... updated the game to TU9 and when i start the game i get an error "please download the game again" but when i deactivate the TU the game works fine but it's only vanilla version ... any idee how to solve the problem ? tried to delete and redownload the TU same problem .... do i need the DLC ? 10x

by Avatar Update you mean updating my original xbox dashboard ?>.... i'm using FSD 3 

i tried to update it via online from the console but i got an error .... how can update the dasboard ? 

If your using the lastest dashboard, you need the avatar update too, one way of knowing you already have it is by signing in, if your avatar is "greyed out", then you havnt got it. If your avatar is showable (ie. has clothes), then you have it.

If you have it, the issue is with the TU

the title update i got it from FSD.... manage title updates and taking the last one version 9 

and the update i was talking about , the dasboard , is for xbox live ...... my avatar is showable

Then your kernel is ok.

Disable the TU

Get the media id of your game, goto http://marketplace.jqe360.com and search for the media id, then download the tu to your desktop and manually ftp to your xbox.

after that do a manual scan, wait for the scan to complete (so it can scan the lastest tu) then try loading the game again

problem solved 10x..... another thing if you can help me .... i want to apply the Onslaught DLC to my Cod ..... copyed the DLC to content/00000000000/ pasted there .... entered XM360 but the dlc doesn't apper there ..... any sugestion? 

Make sure its unlocked

Make sure you upload to the correct folder

Content/0000000000000000/415608FC/00000002/

problem solved 10x..... another thing if you can help me .... i want to apply the Onslaught DLC to my Cod ..... copyed the DLC to content/00000000000/ pasted there .... entered XM360 but the dlc doesn't apper there ..... any sugestion?

Did you make sure it scanned for new contents aswell? if not; do it!

Guys please also let me know why my console gets stuck. as soon as the missison called "federation day" ends. You jump out of a the buidling the parachutes are deployed and the loading bar appears but gets stuck there. Any idea?

Guys please also let me know why my console gets stuck. as soon as the missison called "federation day" ends. You jump out of a the buidling the parachutes are deployed and the loading bar appears but gets stuck there. Any idea?

Most likely caused by a corrupt game file, get a different copy.

Hey guys i have the same problem even when i download the tu for my media id and copy it in cashe but i don know how to disable TU