RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Modestas Gailevicius

System link freezing xbox

First i wanna ask why my topic was deleted yesterday :/ The thing is that my xbox freezes when i try to link my jqe360 acount and if i try to verify link it says processing on ports forever. I already reinstaled fsd but that dindt helped. And my router settings ar set properly because im working with this stuff so i know how to open ports and so on. Please help me somebody im getting realy tired of this bullshit

The problem is that my modem is 4g and it doesnt have lan sockets just wifi or usb. Im starting to think that my internet provider is guilty for this because before it was working perfectly. I already tryed to connect xbox to laptop trrough bridge connection but that didnt helped

Do you have the serial or model number of this modem? I think what's happening is the modem that your ISP installed, might also be acting as a router and could be causing the issue.

So let me get this straight. The topology of your network goes:   Internet ===> modem/router ===> xbox ? And your xbox is connecting via the wireless and has an IP config of 192.168.1.10? if all that is correct try rebooting the router and the xbox and trying again. If all that doesns't work, then I'm at a loss of words. Only other thing I could recommend is doing a factory reset on the router and recocnfiguring it, to work with the xbox.

Yes youre right my xbox connects via wifi i already done resetin factory defaults many times and that didnt helped :(

Try re-installing the F3 plugin or even better, the whole F3 and try again... that might solve the problem for you aswell :)

Sorry, there's just to much for me to read while i'm playing some Fable Anniversary xD

Anyways, if you could install UART to your console it could help find the cause of the crash (that's most likely what is happening, something within the F3 plugin is crashing) networking is working otherwise right?

I newer done soldering and i still think that my internet provider is guilty for this bullshit tomorow i will call them and  will see whats wrong because ports ar closed not only for xbox. looks like UPnP is not working

still the same problem :( Maybe something wrong in dashlaunnch? what is the default config?

delete your launch.ini, load the installer and save... now you have all the default dashlaunch settings xD