RealModScene
Report Worthy

MW2 plays on XDK, but gives error and returns to XNA Launcher when multiplayer

So the title gives the basic idea of what I need help with but here is some more information.  I have already patched the xex and dll files to work on the XDK (Unsure if I did it right) and am not using a title update file.  This is due to the fact that I have no idea how to correctly patch the tu file to devkit.  The error it gives me before returning to XNA Launcher is that the game could not be played and to redownload it.  Can someone please tell me how to fix?  (Be specific, thanks)

Something with the data is etheir missing or not properly patched... that's why it's having the issues...

if ther are multipile xex's you need to patch each and every one of them...

Something with the data is etheir missing or not properly patched... that's why it's having the issues...if ther are multipile xex's you need to patch each and every one of them...

Maybe my problem is that I don't know how to patch the .xex's.  For example with the Tesseract, (which plays fine until multiplayer), I have the default_mp.xex and the default_mp.xexp, and then not an .xex file, but the Tesseract.dll.  So first off, if labeled DEV when I download Tesseract.dll, do I still need to convert it to run on the XDK?  And secondly, what would be the order for patching these, and (basically how would I do it? (I know to use xex tool and patcher)).